$71 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $63 w2
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Matthew Senna. call (646)876-9554 / (212)616-4800 ext.240 or email email@example.com with the Job Code MFS33488 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: Business Analyst, AGILE, SCRUM.
Detailed Info: This position is for a Business Analysis for the FA Platforms Team for the New York offices. The charter of this team is to provide business analysis support for the FA Platforms to help drive the requirements, execution of the technical redesign and strategy of the platform to meet the goals of the business, delivery and implementation.
Development/Computing Environment: Required Skills:
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Self- motivated individual that will dig deep to uncover facts and not rely on assumptions or hearsay
* Ability to manage requirements and definition of the overall platform, keeping focus on technical requirements for users to be able to successfully use and navigate through the platform on their day to day activities.
* Understanding and participation of all Agile ceremonies
* Ability to write and groom/refine user stories in standard format
* Liaison between Business Users and Technical team in analysis & design
* Well defined and structured individual who can document, track and work on Functional, Data requirements seamlessly with minimum supervision
* Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems
* Plans, organizes and conduct walk through with Business Units and Technical team for common understanding across teams of requirements and sign off
* Provides technical assistance to peers, mentoring where ever applicable
* Exposure to Agile/Scrum is a must..
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33488