Senior UX Researcher
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Market Rate Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Susan Andaluz. call (646)876-9558 / (212)616-4800 ext.162 or email email@example.com with the Job Code SA33574 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: UX, U RESEARCH, SKETCH, INVISION.
Detailed Info: Responsibilities:
- Manage both large and small research initiatives end-to-end in an Agile environment.
- Partner with Product Management, Product Design, and technology teams to deem research questions and goals, conduct appropriate studies, and analyze and communicate results.
- Employ a variety of research methods in the lab, remotely, and in the led.
- Plan, design, and conduct both quantitative and qualitative user research studies (i.e., write moderator's guides, design surveys, moderate usability testing, etc.).
- Identify, track, and share overarching research trends.
- Mentor more junior researchers.
- Help to adapt and innovate research practices to meet a rapidly-growing team's needs.
- Help to identify opportunities for impact U research across the rm.
- Facilitate U workshops with cross-functional teams.
- Help promote a data-driven culture that prioritizes user insights and combats assumptions.
Development/Computing Environment: Skills to Have:
- 4+ years U experience (preferably U research).
- Experience financial services.
- Demonstrated and proven experience in experimental design.
- Experience implementing a range of methodologies, both qualitative (e.g., usability testing, ethnography, interviews) and quantitative (e.g., A/B or multivariate testing, survey design).
- Experience leading and mentoring junior team members.
- An interest in working with both enterprise and consumer technology.
- Willingness to run studies from end-to-end (you'll be responsible for every single step, from recruiting participants to sharing out insights).
- A persuasive and compelling presentation style.
- Experience working in Agile with the ability to adapt, pivot, and roll with the punches.
- M.A./M.S. or PhD in Human-Computer Interaction, Human actors, Psychology, Anthropology, or related fields familiar with design tools like Sketch and InVision.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33574