Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: w2 or IC - Self Incorporated
Contact Jessica Ohmer call (646)876-9549 / (212)616-4800 ext.570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code JO33590
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District
Skills required for the position: MAINFRAME, COBOL, CICS, DB2
Mainframe hands on technical project leader to lead development projects for the CET Corporate Equity Technology platform which services and helps administer corporate Employee Stock Ownership Plans. The Stock Option system, part of a suite of applications on the Stock Plan Services Platform, integrates with a number of back office and core brokerage processing functions of the firm. The individual will need to demonstrate advanced understanding and experience with back office processing.
The individual responsibilities will be comprised of, but not limited to the
1) Head small to medium development efforts Bug fixes, Enhancements
2) Partner with IT Project Management, Operations and Business to define
project scope and success criteria
3) Translate business requirements into functional, technical specifications,
and application code
4) Develop and execute test plans scripts, and work closely with QA UAT
5) Participate in technical reviews
6) Interface with business users on enhancement requests and production issues
1) Development environment Mainframe COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM, JCL, Changeman, SDF2
2) Knowledge of FIX and Swift a plus but not required
3) MS Office and Project
1) Excellent communication skills
2) High problem solving aptitude
3) Ability to work independently or within a team setting.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33590