Downtown Brooklyn(1), NY
A Contract position at Premier New York Education Institution.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Jessica Ohmer. call (646)876-9549 / (212)616-4800 ext.570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code JO33630 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Lower Manhatten (NOHO).
Skills required for the position: Information Security, SECURITY.
Detailed Info: Seeking information security professional for 6 month contract to augment IT Security Operations. Should have strong knowledge of day-to-day security operations activities, including: analyzing threats, monitoring network devices, managing vulnerabilities, and providing technical support to triage, prioritize and establish appropriate information security countermeasures to detect and respond to security incidents.
Candidates should have:
strong IT skills and a deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology
excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
thorough work ethic and attention to detail
skills of perception, critical thinking, and problem-solving aptitude.
Development/Computing Environment: Ability to:
1) Specify security requirements in support of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information;
2) Contribute to designing security architecture, including, cloud security;
3) Perform certification prior to releasing new systems and software to production;
4) Conduct problem management and root cause analysis;
5) Handle any and all cyberattacks in an efficient and effective manner;
6) Work independently as well as part of a team;
7) Think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33630