IT Security Risk Analyst/IT Auditor
$100 IC - Self Incorporated or $85 - Per Hour w2
Downtown Brooklyn(1), NY
A Contract position at Premier New York Education Institution.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Spencer Sotto. call (646)876-9544 / (212)616-4800 ext.220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code SS33646 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Downtown Brooklyn(1), NY.
Skills required for the position: IT AUDIT, Information Security, ISO, NIST.
Detailed Info: CISA, GCCC, or CISSP REQUIRED 6 month contract for the Global CISO's Compliance & Risk Assessment team in the role of IT Security Auditor. Responsibilites: Conducting IT Security Risk Reviews to evaluate IT solution providers; that is, analysis of technical services, applications, and infrastructure, with a focus on recommendations regarding security controls that will mitigate risk to the school and appropriately manage control of regulatory requirements.
Initiate and conduct risk assessment activities across the school, including: Finance, Research, Health Care, and Educational business units; Identify and document actionable items; including, additional IT security controls, policy changes, and operational improvements; Prioritize and drive remediation to identified risks; Prepare various statistical reports such as Key Risk Indicators (KRI); Work with RSAM; work independently as well as part of a team; Incorporate CIS Critical Security Controls, NIST 800-53, 800-171, and ISO 27xxx.
Development/Computing Environment: Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Candidates should have:
- strong understanding of IT security concepts and risk assessment methodology
- awareness of cyber hacker techniques
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and
- thorough commitment and attention to quality and detail
- creative problem solving skills and resilient attitude when facing challenges
- global experience or not daunted by the size and complexity of an organization
- skills of perception and critical thinking.
Possibility to hire after contract..
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33646