Web and Proxy Security operations L3
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Maxim call (646)876-9538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code MN33658 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: NT, PYTHON.
Optional (not required):TCP/IP, OOD, WEB
* Moderate-Advanced proxy experience required including engineering of flows via proxy and cli access for troubleshooting; Bluecoat ProxySG Appliance experience preferred.
* Must know how to integrate external services with proxies via ICAP, proxy chaining, service offloads, etc.
* Moderate cloud security experience across at least a couple of the more cloud providers (Azure, O365, AWS, etc)
* Practical and theoretical knowledge of web malware and how it can get inside the network and mitigation strategies.
* Light to moderate Linux Experience; must know at least standard userland roles and tasks
* Expert knowledge of web security concepts and cyber attack vectors covering network through application layers
* Good understanding of the protocols underpinning the web - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS etc...
*Ideal candidate would be able to intelligently dissect all 7 layers of the OSI stack
* Experience working in DMZ environments with good understanding of hardware load-balancing, firewalls, multi-tiered architectures.
* Hands-on CASB design, architecture and deployment (SkyHigh, Symantec CloudSOC etc)
* Hands-on research and deployment of Shadow IT/Unsanctioned Application products
* Good knowledge of authentication technologies (including NTLM, Kerberos, and SAML) is a plus
* Hands-on proxy knowledge; Bluecoats preferred
* Previous Lead Exp is a plus
* Progamming/Scripting languages: Python, Perl, Angularjs
* Knowledge of Data Protection Practices (Data At Rest, In Use, In Motion, etc) and their practical implementations
* Practical knowledge of web malware, it's propagation and mitigation strategies * CISSP or similar recognized cyber security qualifications
* Experience operating in large, siloed enterprise environments
Development/Computing Environment: .
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33658