$95 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $84 w2
Midtown NYC, Broadway
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Spencer Sotto. call (646)876-9544 / (212)616-4800 ext.220 or email email@example.com with the Job Code SS33664 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Midtown NYC, 5th Ave.
Skills required for the position: FULL STACK, ANGULAR, HICHARTS, UNIX.
Optional (not required):DB2, D3 visualizations
Detailed Info: Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit is required in addition to proficiency in verbal and written business communications. We support what we build - individual will be responsible for post-production support on a rotation basis
To work as an Equity Front Office developer in the New York office. This individual will work as part of the global development team, which is spread across 4 MSIM offices. The individual will be responsible for development of the Investment Dashboard application. Investment Dashboard offers a set of tools for the portfolio managers of MSIM to monitor their portfolio positions, risk and performance. The developer will work closely with MSIM Portfolio Managers and research analyst to gather requirements and design the system accordingly. The developer will also be responsible for building tools and services to expose the data for end user consumption.
Development/Computing Environment: - Strong problem solving skills and programming fundamentals.
- Full stack developer able to operate with Java, spring boot framework
- Extensive hands-on experience with web frameworks and Angular JS, Hicharts and D3 visualizations
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux, shell-scripting, python and SQL
- Experience in DB2
- Strong understanding of financial markets and various financial instruments with focus on equities
- Should be able to demonstrate clear understanding of OOPs in practice.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a virtual or global team, strong team player
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- 5-7 years of experience
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33664