Visual Designer Consultant, Creative Team, Finanical Firm
$95 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $85 w2
Midtown NYC on 7th
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact George Konetsky. call (646)876-9562 / (212)616-4800 ext.180 or email email@example.com with the Job Code GK33766 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Midtown NYC
Skills required for the position: UI , SKETCH, INVISION, ADOBE SUITE.
Attention Creative Visual Designers -
We have a Long -term contract, with one of the most reputable design teams in finance.
Known for their open, creative and collaborative team culture and highly valued skillset, the 25 person team thrives on challenging the status quo and delivering solutions that create tangible benefits for both users and the business.
Position Description The Visual Designer will be responsible for the visual design of user interfaces for web-based, hand-held, and desktop applications.
The ideal candidate:
- Is fascinated with how the visual design of information systems impacts use and understanding
- Likes to create innovative visualisations of complex information and data
- Has proven client management skills
- Is comfortable with the User Centered Design process and looks for ways to improve it
- Understands and has opinions about current industry best practices
- Is experienced with designing transactional user interfaces
- Balances an academic interest in best practices with tactical solutions
- Desires to define innovative solutions whilst being commercially minded
- Manages client expectations and own time efficiently
- Enjoys collaborating with product owners and business analysts to design solutions
Development/Computing Environment: Skills Proficiency
Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite
Advanced (5+ years experience, Bachelors or equivalent). Portfolio and References Required
Skills Required The Visual Designer will be need to be able to:
- Follow an iterative User-Centred Design Processes
- Create detailed Interaction and User Interface Designs
- Create innovative visual language for User Interfaces
- Define and create graphic systems & style guides
Financial Services industry experience a plus
Agile experience a plus
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33766