iOS API, Hybrid App Developer
$83 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $73 w2
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact George Konetsky. call (646)876-9562 / (212)616-4800 ext.180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code GK33969 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: IOS, OBJECTIVE C, SWIFT 5.1, C++.
Detailed Info: iOS Hybrid App Developer position in the Department ProfileClient Channels Technology, a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm's Wealth Management Technology
Division. The charter of this department is to develop Client-facing Websites and Mobile Applications..
The right candidate has developed Apple API's, which are then sent over to the Web team.
This position is for a senior iOS Developer in New York offices.
Responsibilities & Skills Required:*
Objective-C, Swift 5.1, and C++ as required by Apple frameworks
* Broad iOS API experience, including but not limited to: Local Authentication, WebKit, Networking
*Deep knowledge of iOS programming concepts, including but not limited to: Threading, Crash Analysis, Swizzling - Hybrid Plugins, IOS FEO
* Git submodules
* NPM package publishing
* Cordova command line tools
* The latest Xcode, xcodebuild, application loader, and iOS
Development/Computing Environment: Your day-to-day may include some of these tasks:
* Develop Apple APIs for the Web Team; Create and maintain custom Cordova plugins, including hooks
* Perform annual maintenance on the codebase and automated build scripts to keep pace with changes to iOS and Xcode
* Maintain certificates and signing, including certificate pinning, provisioning profiles, and push notification certificates
* Monitor production feedback, crash reports, and analytics and address issues
* Work with infrastructure teams to address proxy, software and administrative privilege issues that impact iOS development or build processes
* Train web application developers how to build and debug a hybrid appThis is a full-time position and is expected to be at least one year in duration. The candidate must work on-site, as device debugging via USB will be required. Vacation policy is flexible with advance notice.Additional Required Skills:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
Additional Desired Skills
* Experience with Android app development.
* Strong user experience skills.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33969