QA Automation Engineer
$74 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $65 w2
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact George Konetsky. call (646)876-9562 / (212)616-4800 ext.180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code GK33999 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: QA.
Optional (not required):CORE JAVA, PYTHON, SQL, PROTRACTOR, SELENIUM, UFT
Detailed Info: Long term contract for a : QA Automation Engineer
* Work as part of a Banking Agile Squad/Fleet.
* Own QA processes for Banking workstream(s) with heavy focus on execution of automation across the Bank Product Domains dealing with various automation tools and techniques.
* Write utilities, as needed, to automate manual steps/processes.
* Understand requirements, create test cases (unit/component/multi-component), automate and deliver projects run on Agile methodology.
* Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning sessions.
Development/Computing Environment: Responsibilities & Required Skills
* 2-8 years of QA experience
* Good Automation (DevOps) testing and coding skills : hands-on programming experience in languages like Core Java / Python* SQL experience with various databases
* Automation frameworks like Concordion (TDD) / Gherkins-Cucumber (BDD)
* knowledge of one automation tool (Selenium Protractor /UFT etc)
* Good test case creation ability* Practical experience on Agile Methodology (e.g. Scrum)
* Team player with good communication skills to work effectively in a global team* Self-motivated, problem solver
* Willingness to learn and grow.
* Unix/Shell Scripting knowledge
* DevOps experience in CI/CD
* Knowledge on Financial domain
* Experience in the financial domain.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33999