Java Developer - Mortgage Processing
$89 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $79 w2
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact George Konetsky. call (646)876-9562 / (212)616-4800 ext.180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code GK34002 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: JAVA.
Optional (not required):AZURE, OOD, CLOUD
Detailed Info: Long term contract for a strong Java software developer technologist to join a newly formed Investment Portfolio Solutions team.
Must be able design and develop scalable calculation services in the fixed income trading business.
The candidate must be passionate about code quality and good engineering practices. Proficiency in Java and other server side technologies are expected. Expertize with Azure is a big plus as the team is moving towards this cloud platform. Great attention to details and desire to understand fixed income fundamentals is essential for building intelligent calculation processes.
* Understand fixed income business logic, a bigger picture and core ideas behind the developed software.
* Contribute to the overall system design.* Advocate toward best engineering practices.* Follow Agile methodology and its ceremonies.
Development/Computing Environment: Skills Required
* Strong Java expertise.
* Strong problem solving and computer science fundamentals.
* Strong database fundamentals, understanding of relational and NoSQL tradeoffs.
* Growth mindset, excellence attitude.
* Azure is big plus.
* Other public cloud platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS, etc
* Git.* Web UI experience.
* Strong presentation skills.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 34002