Workspace Infrastructure Specialist
$104 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $92 w2
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact George Konetsky. call (646)876-9562 / (212)616-4800 ext.180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code GK34030 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: SCCM, Windows System Administration, ASP, PATCHING.
Detailed Info: The Desktop Infrastructure team is critical operations team that supports more than 180000 endpoints ( mix of Windows and Mac desktops and laptops). The team provides Level 3 support for all Desktop configuration including Software deployments, Security patch management, OS Release management and user/desktop polices. All of these are critical to the smooth functioning of the Desktop infrastructure and individuals in this team are often called on to troubleshoot incidents impacting the stability of End User Technology.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
Work with and become proficient in a variety of enterprise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Ivanti, VMWare, HP, etc.
Work with and be part of a talented global team, employing a Follow the Sun support model.
Bring your own experience focusing on the above mentioned activities , while contributing to or leading regional and global projects.
Assume responsibility in a gradual manner, fully supported by your team mates all the way.
Development/Computing Environment: We're looking for skilled technologists who are self-directed, self-motivated, and highly reliable. Many of the issues we face are unique and complex, and require creative thinking, perseverance, patience, and a willingness to ask questions in order to arrive at a solution.
A perfect candidate MUST Have skills:
- Hand on expertise in SCCM/MECM from all aspects starting from Software Update Management(WSUS/SUP), OSD, Software distribution, backend Infrastructure management.
- Good working knowledge in Vulnerability management and analysis of security scan reports including Qualys
- Very good knowledge in Operating System administration.
- O365 Release and patch management
- Fixlet Creation and patch management using IBM Bigfix
- Extensive knowledge in troubleshooting SCCM deployments including patch deployment troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Moderate experience in powershell scripting to help automate some routine tasks done within the team
- Knowledge of driver updates and 3rd party patch management including SCUP.
Nice to have skills:
- Exposure to cloud based endpoint management products like Intune/CMG
- Working knowledge of Ivanti Environment Manager
- Exposure to performance monitoring tools like Splunk, Systrack
- Experience in troubleshooting issues with browsers, Citrix VDA
- ITIL and change management processes.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 34030