$71 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $63 w2
Lower East Side, Manhattan
A Contract position at Premier New York Education Institution.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact George Konetsky. call (646)876-9562 / (212)616-4800 ext.180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code GK34284 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) for this position!).
Location: Lower East Side, Manhattan.
Skills required for the position: VERBAL COMMUNICATION.
Optional (not required):NT, Project Management, ASP, PROJECT MANAGER
Detailed Info: The Project manager is accountable for driving the success of multiple high-profile, high-priority strategic projects in the Global Office of Information Security portfolio as well as key Infrastructure projects. Responsible for driving "end to end" Project Management, from the annual planning process and business case preparation, through initiation, planning and delivering all aspects of a successful project. Serve as liaison between business sponsor, administrative leaders, University leaders and technical staff. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met. The Project Manager will also work closely with the technical managers in different functional areas to document, communicate and manage the resolution of project related technical issues. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Experience using metrics to manage/drive project success. Full understanding of how to engage/leverage Business Change Management to ensure projects are successful. The ideal candidate in this role has a demonstrated ability to present bold ideas, challenge counterparts when necessary, and possess strong presentation skills (this role will regularly present updates to executive leadership)
Development/Computing Environment: Job Related Experience:
7 - 10 years experience in IT project management
- Strong familiarity with InfoSec concepts and issues
- Strong vendor management skills (managed services)
- Previous experience with global rollout of hardware or software technologies
- Thorough understanding and historical application of Waterfall and Agile in a technology environment
- Proficient with G-suite and its collaboration function
- A demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional teams with varying personalities and work styles
PMP certification a plus
- Ability to adopt project management best practices and help improve the processes.
- Ability to build relationships throughout the IT organization.
- Ability to step into projects and initiatives already in progress.
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Operates independently with minimal guidance by management; adapts well to change.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Extensive experience in meeting planning and documentation.
- Ability to communicate with and present to senior management/executives as needed.
- Ability to have a big-picture orientation, as well as to see the details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be comfortable with public speaking and developing relationships across all levels of the enterprise
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 34284