Full Stack Developer
$102 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $90 w2
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Spencer Sotto. call (646)876-9544 / (212)616-4800 ext.220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code SS34291 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Midtown NYC, 5th Ave.
Skills required for the position: FULL STACK, COM, WEB.
Optional (not required):NT, QUALITY ASSURANCE
Detailed Info: In Equity Front Office Technology, we are rapidly transforming the way business is done. We seek an experienced full stack developer to join the team and embark on this transformation journey. The individual will work as part of the global agile development team. The individual will help the team design and develop a modern technology stack to power our digital platforms aimed at unlocking efficiencies for our Investment Teams. As a front office developer, the individual will also work closely with the Investment Management business to solve operational problems and design strategic solutions.
We work with the following technologies:
2. Java 8+ and SpringBoot micro-services
3. Distributed caching
4. SQL and NoSql databases
5. Data Streaming
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Designing and developing modern and modular web applications using modern coding and testing standards.
2. Participating in our agile ceremonies and actively driving towards the team's goals.
3. Working independently using modern software development practices.
4. Working collaboratively with a global team of technologists.
5. Leading with ideas and innovation.
6. Managing communication and partnering with our end users (MSIM Investment Teams) to design solutions.
Development/Computing Environment: Competencies:
-Proven experience in building web applications in Angular or React.
-Experience developing enterprise JAVA applications.
-Solid experience designing and building enterprise grade micro services.
-Solid experience writing unit, component and integration tests.
-Solid experience working with relational or NoSql database.
-Experience working with microservices and distributed systems.
-Experience working directly with end users.
-Strong understanding of financial markets and various financial instruments with a focus on Equities.
-Strong computer science fundamentals.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 34291